MPEHUD Mod adds a simplistic HUD (head-up display) to the game which displays your current coordinates (X, Y, Z), health and hunger. It’s still in an early state of development and as a result is limited to only a few features. It’s nonetheless a useful mod which seem to be inspired by the F3 feature for Minecraft for PC which makes it possible to display similar information.
- Detect biome and weather (work in progress)
- WAILA (what am I looking at, block detection) (work in progress)
- Display attacked mob health
- See current time
The feature is automatically toggled on when playing. Currently it’s limited to the center of the screen. In the future we wish for a feature to decide position ourselves and also a possibility to toggle it. Perhaps that’s something which will be added.
- Download the mod and textures .zip file.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager) to extract the .zip file.
- Install the textures (Nc2Resources.zip) using BlockLauncher.
- Import the ModPE script using BlockLauncher.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!