Mowzie’s Mobs Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds a variety of fictional creatures to Minecraft, priding itself in unique AI, environmental and atmospherical appropriateness, and standard-setting animations. Currently, Mowzie’s Mobs add only one mob, the foliaath, but this number will grow soon.
Foliaath: These jungle-lurking plant monsters want nothing more than to eat anything that moves! They may seem like ordinary ferns, but they’ll emerge if you come close. You can’t get close enough to strike them, so find some other way of killing them!
How to install Mowzie’s Mobs Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install AnimationAPI.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mowzie’s Mobs Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Mowzies-Mobs-Mod-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Mowzies-Mobs-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 2.6 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Mowzies-Mobs-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 2.6 MB