This mod introduces the item “Staff of Moses”, which can be obtained with the help of a burning bush. With the staff equipped, right-click in the direction of water will create a passageto a dramatic music cut from “The Prince of Egypt”; right-click in any other direction or logging out will close all passages.One passage is maximum 5 blocks wide and 64 blocks long (it is now configurable); it may be narrower if the coastline is irregular (I might fix this someday).
Hit stone with the staff to create a source of water.
Left-click water to turn all water around into blood and back.
As people have suggested, there is now a staff that parts both water and lava.
This mod should work in single player and multiplayer.
Moses Mod Video:
How to obtain the Staff:
- 1. It is not crafted manually.
- 2. A staff is usually made from a stick, and a bush is usually something with leaves.
- 3. To obtain the “burnt” staff, the regular Staff of Moses has to meet lava
How to install Moses Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Moses Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2: Moses-Mod-1.6.2.zip – 2.3 MB
For Minecraft 1.6.4: Moses-Mod-1.6.4.jar – 379 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Moses-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 379 KB