Morpheus Mod for Minecarft 1.9.4 Mods is a server-only mod that adds sleep voting to a forge based server. When a player sleeps, all other players in the same dimension are notified so it is easier to coordinate. Also, you can configure a ratio of players that are required to make it morning (default 50%) messages can be customised in the config and alerts can be turned off if needed.
How to install Morpheus Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Morpheus Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Morpheus-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 18 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Morpheus-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 18 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Morpheus-Mod-1.9.jar – 18 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Morpheus-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 18 KB