More Materials Mod for Minecraft 1.9/1.7.10 is a simple mod to add more realistic recipes and more varieties for building materials to the game.
It adds the following items:
- Brick Clay ? a more realistic recipe for bricks that uses sand and dirt in addition to clay.
- Stained Brick Clay ? brick clay that is stained before firing.
- Stained Brick ? the fired brick from stained brick clay.
- Daub ? Used in Wattle and Daub walls.
It adds the following blocks:
- Stained Brick Blocks ? different colored brick blocks from stained bricks.
- Stained Brick Block Stairs ? Stairs version of stained brick blocks.
- Stained Brick block Slabs ? Slabs version of stained brick blocks.
- Wooden Frames ? a wattle and daub wall inside a timber frame. There is a different type for each type of wood. There are 4 different patterns of frames too.
- Thatched Roofing ? Instead of using stairs for roofing, this is a thatched roof made from hay.
How to install More Materials Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
More Materials Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: More-materials-mod-by-localtoast-1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8: More-materials-mod-by-localtoast-1.8
For Minecraft 1.9: More-materials-mod-by-localtoast-1.9.jar – 372 KB