By using the Momentum Mod you can access a new control panel which lets you control and manipulate things related to the time and your item inventory. Some of the tools include an auto item sort option, smart tools for more efficient mining, time travel and changing and the speed of time.
How to use it?
To access the new features enter a world and in the bottom-right corner there will be an icon resembling the shape and look of a Nether Star. This is the menu button. Tap on it to open the graphical user interface.
Let’s have a look at some of the features.
(Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see a list of all features.)
One of the features is called “No stack limit mode”. This mode lets you have stacks stretching over the ordinary limit of 64 items.
As you can see in the image below we have collected a stack of 68 blocks. This was never possible before as the non-modded limit is set to 64 items per stack.
The “Time Control” menu lets you perform some basic actions such as switching between day and night. But it also allows you to change some more complex things such as the time speed, time travel and teleporting to where you last died.
If “Smart Tools” it’s switched on and you are trying to perform a task such as digging without a shovel and you have the items necessary for crafting a shovel in your inventory then this will automatically be detected and a message will popup asking if you it to craft a shovel for you.
In the “Time Control” menu there’s two features called “Display IRL time played” / “Display Minecraft time”. If switched on the time will be displayed in the center of the screen.
- Inventory tweaks: inventory/chest sorting
- Smart tools: automatically switch to the right tool
- No stack limit mode: possibility to have more than 64 items per stack
- Time set: day/night
- Time speed: increase/decrease the speed of the day, this includes the movement speed of yourself and mobs
- Time travel
- Jump now button
- Teleport to latest death location
- Display time played (great way to keep track of how long you’ve played)
- Display Minecraft time
- Download the mod and textures .zip file.
- Use ES File Explorer (or any other file manager) to extract the .zip file.
- Install the textures (Nc2Resources.zip) using BlockLauncher.
- Import the ModPE script using BlockLauncher.
- Restart BlockLauncher and enjoy the mod!