Modular Utilities Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is so exciting that the players really need to know in a long list of games in Minecraft. There are several items like useful TNT or weapons that are very necessary.
- Ender Glove – When held in your offhand, all drops from mined blocks and killed entities will be sent to your ender chest.
- Ender Pocket – Portable ender chest.
- Ender Crate – Allows automation to interact with the vanilla ender chest.
- Soulbound – Very rare enchantment that causes items to stay into your inventory after you die. (Armour will be unequipped though)
- Affluency – Increases the XP drop from mining/killing
- Flame Touch – automagically smelts mined blocks.
- Prospector – adds a chance of getting gold nuggets from dirt and stone.
- Vampirism – Lifesteal. Level 1 only works on hostile mobs, Level 2 on all living things.
- Fused Quartz – Solid block that cannot be redstone powered
- Redstone Sand – A redstone block, but with gravity.
- Blast resistant glass.
- Liquid Dirt!
- Turf – biome independent grass ‘carpet’
- Leaf Covers – 1/16th block leaves.
- Smooth Glowstone
- Clinker Brick – ‘Combination’ texture of bricks and netherbrick.
- Carved Stone
- Splitter TNT – does what it says on the tin…
- Feather Block – Quarters fall damage taken when landing on it.
- Machete – cuts plants quickly without the silk touching effect of shears.
Modular Utilities Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Modular-Utilities-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 125 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: ModularUtilities-1.10.2-0.4.1-1.jar – 198 KB