Modular Systems Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods is the conceptual successor to Modular Furnace. Its more of an expansion to the idea of modular multi-blocks. The original Modular Furnace mod is included as well as other modular systems. You can turn each system on and off in the config.
How to install Modular Systems Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Bookshelf API Library.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Modular Systems Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Modular-Systems-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 339 KB
For Minecraft 1.9: Modular-Systems-Mod-1.9.jar – 340 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Modular-Systems-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 488 KB