ModTweaker Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods is an addon for MineTweaker 3 Mod (for Minecraft 1.7.10) or CraftTweaker Mod (for Minecraft 1.8.9+). Minetweaker lets you adjust recipes, remove them entirely, or add new recipes. While it has decent mod support, there are many mods that use custom crafting handlers that are not supported natively. ModTweaker plans to provide additional support for as many of these mods over time as possible.
How to install ModTweaker Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CraftTweaker Mod. (For Minecraft 1.8.9+)
- Download and install MineTweaker 3 Mod. (For Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
ModTweaker Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: ModTweaker-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 559 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: ModTweaker-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 114 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: ModTweaker-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 197 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: ModTweaker-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 81 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: ModTweaker-Mod-1.12.jar – 25 KB