- Normal pickaxes: This pickaxes are normal pickaxes, so they can mine rock blocks and can be crafted with sticks and their material!
- Food pickaxes: This pickaxes can be only eaten, but they have the food 3x, so they give 3x the food!
- Low durability pickaxes: This pickaxes has much damage and they are very effiency, but they will break very fast!
- Special pickaxes: This pickaxes have special abilities. Test it by your own!
- Special rightclick pickaxes: This pickaxes have special abilities when you rightclick. Test it by your own! (lapis lazuli pickaxe is in one way like lapis lazuli, by the way)
- Cheat pickaxes: This pickaxes are just overpowered, because you can’t get the material in vanilla Minecraft, so you have to cheat to get this things!
Almost every Pickaxe will be crafted like this:
If the grip is orange, then it needs two blaze rods, light grey two iron bars and grey two cobblestones.
How to install Mo’ Pickaxes Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mo’ Pickaxes Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 52 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 55 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.0: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.8.0.jar – 125 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 131 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 1.2 MB
For Minecraft 1.11: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.11.jar – 1.2 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Mo-Pickaxes-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 256 KB