A collage of screens to showcase the new biome atmospheric diversity.
Had to post an image of the enderdragon. Keep in mind it looks better when fully animated.
Image borrowed from Kaz’s post until I get a chance to get some screen-shots of my own made.
- Cleaning Your Installation (DO THIS IF YOU HAD MODS INSTALLED PREVIOUSLY)
2. Type in and enter the following: %appdata%/.minecraft/
1. Open Finder.
2. Navigate to the following: (Username)/Library/Application Support/minecraft.
4. Run Minecraft and let it patch. When that’s done, close Minecraft completely.
- Installing the Texture Pack
2. Click here to download the latest version of MCPatcher. (Very important!)
3. Run MCPatcher, ensure HD Textures, HD Font, CTM, and Custom Colors are ticked then hit Patch, then close it when it’s done.
4. Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Resource Packs to select my pack.