There are currently 4 characters in the mod. Each has a full set of armor, a weapon, and a token.
Each character has a token associated with them. The token is used to craft the weapons and armors for the respective character. The weapons are crafted with one token alone, whereas the armor are crafted with an iron armor piece with one token. Tokens are dropped at 1/100 chance from mobs.
Reaper’s Shotguns can be dual-wielded.
Hanzo’s Bow has a faster draw than a normal bow.
Reinhardt’s Hammer can attack entities within range of the targeted entity.
Ana’s Rifle can scope when sneaking.
Ana’s Rifle can toggle heal mode when holding the keybind (default <Z>).
How to install Minewatch Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minewatch Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Minewatch-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 257 KB