MineTunes Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods allows you to play .mp3 files and loads playlists from folders and .m3u files.
Controls (All Rebindable):
- Home: Open menu
- End: Play/Pause
- Page Up: Music Volume Up (Ctrl-click acts as Next Song)
- Page Down: Music Volume Down (Ctrl-click acts as Previous Song)
- You can create a playlist by selecting a name and pressing the button in the corner. Selecting a .m3u file crawls it and picks up all .mp3 files it can find. Selecting a folder has it look through it and sub folders for all .mp3 files. Streaming and extended m3u is not suported yet.
- You can then select a playlist and double click a song to play it. You can move or disable the HUD and change the play mode (Track, Repeat [Track], Loop [Playlist] and Shuffle) in the options at the top.
- Holding Shift + Ctrl enables the developer settings if something breaks, try resetting the thread.
Note: The playlist selector appears in a separate window. If your game freezes when you click the “Select Playlist” button, try alt tabbing and seeing if the window is there.
How to install MineTunes Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
MineTunes Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: MineTunes-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 274 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: MineTunes-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 277 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: MineTunes-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 278 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: MineTunes-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 278 KB