- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
How to install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
MCA for Minecraft versions 1.7.2 and above requires our in-house API, RadixCore, to be installed as well. If you use a version older than 1.7.2, you do not need RadixCore.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod: MCA-4.1.2 MC-1.7.2
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: RadixCore-1.2.0 MC-1.7.2
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod: MCA-5.0.6-1.7.10-universal
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: RadixCore-2.0.2-1.7.10-universal
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod: MCA-5.0.6b-1.8-universal
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: RadixCore-2.0.2-1.8-universal