MindDud PE Halloween Edition is the fourth map in the popular MindDud puzzle map series. There are seven different levels in the map and each one is just as difficult as the other. Put your brain on a little test and see if you can reach to the end of the map. As long as you have some patience and the ability to clear your mind after challenging tasks it shouldn’t be a problem.
It’s a perfect map to play to get in Halloween spirit. Maybe even use one of our scary Halloween skins while doing it.
Special Blocks Explanation
- Sandstone Stairs: lets you place falling/gravity blocks, e.g. sand and similar blocks
- Cobblestone Stairs: lets you place luminous blocks, blocks which glow/emit light
- Quartz Stairs: lets you place stone blocks, even any type of brick
- Acacia Wood Stairs: lets you place natural blocks, blocks which can be harvested by its seeds or some other item. Also plants.
- Spruce Wood Stairs: lets you place wooden blocks, slabs or other wooden types
- Bedrock: lets you place specific blocks, if there’s a bedrock in a level and then e.g. a stone brick next to it then it means you can place a stonebrick on a bedrock
- Play on peaceful and survival mode
- Read and understand the special blocks rules
Other MindDud Maps
How to install MindDud PE Halloween Edition Map for MPCE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds