MCSkin3D Minecraft Mod for Minecarft 1.9.4 Mods is a new take on how you create skins – with a mix of 3D and 2D painting, although focused on 3D, it’s never been easier to create the perfect skin, complete with many advanced utilities!
Unlike other real-time editors, this editor actually lets you paint on the model, as well as the 2d texture map, also providing a neat management facility for all of your installed skins, and a convenient upload button.
MCSkin3D is both a skin management and skin editing tool. It holds all of your skins in a convenient place, lets you manage them from within the program, and even lets you upload your skin directly to Minecraft.net without ever needing to open a browser.
MCSkin3D was inspired by several sources, notably Q2MDL, an old Quake 2 skinning tool, SkinEdit, an excellent 2d skinning program for Minecraft, as well as modern editing tools such as The GIMP.
Good ol? 2D Mode
MCSkin3D requires that you have the .NET Framework version 3.5 installed. A Linux and Mac port is in the works!
Dependencies: .NET Framework v3.5: http://www.microsoft?ails.aspx?id=22 (MSDN is kinda broken right now, refresh a couple times)
- Download MCSkin3D
- Download and install .NET Framework v3.5
- Extract with Winrar or 7zip
- Run MCSkin3D.exe
Don’t install to Program Files! Recommended installation directory is C:/MCSkin3D/
- Lightened the load even more.
- Made program more portable
- New Skin now defaults to 1.8 human
- New Skin now checkerboards the default area instead of white, makes it easier to see in 2D view
- All “Delete” operations now send to Recycle Bin
- Fixed a huge issue with the root folder (should fix any issues with moving, cloning and renaming)
- New/Copied skins and folders now properly use the New prefix, and refer to language files for “New”, “Copy”, etc.
- Tree view default height was wrong, caused some distortion on heads.
- Re-upgraded to .NET 4.0
- Reduced size of exception messages
- Moved tool options dropdown to top-right
MCSkin3D Minecraft Mod Download Link:
For 1.8: mcskin3d_1_5_0_301_1.8.zip – 2.2 MB