Matter Overdrive is a Minecraft mod, inspired by the popular Sci-fi TV series Star Trek. It dwells in the concept of replicating and transforming one type matter into another. Although, it may seem overpowered, Matter Overdrive takes a more realistic approach and requires the player to build up to a complex system, before even the simplest replication can be achieved.
- Item and Block Replication with pattern scanning.
- Advanced Weapons and Tools with modular customization.
- Power generation with Fusion Reactors and Gravitational Anomaly
- Complex Networking for replication control.
- Star Maps, with Galaxies, Stars and Planets.
- Androids, become an Android and learn powerful RPG like abilities, such as Blink, Forcefield and Night Vision and much more.
- Conversations with an advanced RPG like dialog system.
- Quests, contracts and missions with various objectives.
- Many decorative sci fi blocks.
- Getting Started
- Matter Network
- Configurations Guide
- Fusion Reactor
- Android Guide
- Weapon Modules
How to install Matter Overdrive Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFHLib.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Matter Overdrive Mod Download Link:
For 1.7.10: Matter-Overdrive-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 13.8 MB