This mod adds all of the masks from Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Most are for your cosmetic enjoyment, but others give you effects.
Wearing these masks will the give the following effects:
- Zora’s Mask – water breathing
- Stone Mask – invisibility (Note: mobs will still attack you)
- Great Fairy Mask – regeneration
- Bunny Hood – movement speed
- All Night Mask – Night vision
- Don Gero Mask – jump boost
- Giant’s Mask – strength
- Goron Mask – fire resistance
- Fierce Deity Mask – strength, resistance, mining speed, and movement speed
- Mask of Truth – right click on Gossip Stones to get bottled fairy
Having Masks in your inventory will give you creative flight. (Just don’t lose it, or you will meet with a terrible fate for fall damage).
- Moon Tear – used to craft Majora’s Mask
- Double Helix Sword – has +12 attack damage
- Boss Remains – used to craft Fierce Deity Mask
- Bottled Fairy – right click to heal completely (will be used automatically if your health is less than 2 hearts)
How to install Maskcraft Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Maskcraft Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.2: Maskcraft-Mod-1.6.2.zip – 217 KB
For 1.6.4: Maskcraft-Mod-1.6.4.zip – 1.1 MB
For 1.7.10: Maskcraft-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 195 KB