Mario 3D Land is a very creative and fun adventure map. It makes use of the Super Mario texture pack and some custom sounds. And as a result, it will feel just as playing a Super Mario game, but in Minecraft. In each level you have to collect a star (also known as a lever). The star is then used for accessing the next level.
Personally, I’m a big fan of Super Mario and have played most of the games. But I really think anyone will enjoy this map.
Objective & Rules
Find and collect all stars (levels). Reach the final level and then save the princess!
- Set difficulty to max
- Beds should be used as checkpoints
At the end of each level there will be a chest containing a star (or a lever). Return to the beginning of the level and place the star on the yellow block (marked red) as seen in the image below and then use it to open the door to the next level.
How to install Mario 3D Land Map for MPCE:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds