MalisisBlocks Mod for Minecarft 1.12 Mods adds mixed blocks that takes two different blocks and mixes them together so that one side looks like one block and blends to the second block on the other side. Also, vanishing frames can be deguised as almost any other block and disappear when recieving redstone current.
A little block that creates a redstone current when a player passes under. It can be placed on the walls, floors or ceiling. It doesn’t have the annoying click sound pressure plates have, and it’s safer too as it won’t let creepers enter your home sweet home.
How to install MalisisBlocks Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and MalisisCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
MalisisBlocks Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0: MalisisBlocks-Mod-1.8.jar – 141 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: MalisisBlocks-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 143 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.0: MalisisBlocks-Mod-1.9.jar – 147 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2: MalisisBlocks-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 150 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: MalisisBlocks-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 150 KB
For Minecraft 1.12: MalisisBlocks-Mod-1.12.jar – 153 KB