Magic Bees Mod 1.7.10 adds 111 new bee species that become available depending on which supported mods you have in your pack, and those that interact with a mod you don’t have won’t appear in your world. It also adds a handful of exciting new items for your Forestry builds, including the Magic Apiary which lets you get the most from your bees with the greatest of ease.
Magic Bees is a Forestry add-on that takes Forestry’s apiculture and expands it using Thaumcraft, Equivalent Exchange, Tinkers’ Construct and Ars Magica 2.
Magic Bee Species:
How to install Magic Bees Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Forestry Mod and Thaumcraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Magic Bees Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4: Magic-Bees-Mod-1.6.4.jar – 763 KB
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Magic-Bees-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 950 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Magic-Bees-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 876 KB