Lost in Time takes you on an adventure through different time periods in the history known to mankind. The map is split up in six levels where each one resembles its own world. The objective is to do the tasks given to find your way through to the next level and and in the end of the map fight a boss.
It has been a project for over three years which has been picked up and worked on from time to time. It’s a really cool map with a consistent storyline and lots of things to explore.
All you want is to have some fun. Your days usually consist of exploring the woods and reading. For some reason things have felt strange lately and your mother has been acting weird. It feels as if she’s hiding something..
- Don’t break/place blocks unless told so
- Turn off beautiful skies (due to clouds)
- Turn off fancy graphics
- Play on peaceful
How to install Lost in Time Map:
- 1. Download the map of your choice in Internet Browser on Android.
- 2. Go to MyFiles or Astro from Android Market: ASTRO File Manager
- 3. Then go to in the app /mnt/sdcard/downloads.
- 4. Extract the map if you have to and place it in /mnt/sdcard/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds