Logistics Pipes Mod 1.7.10 is mainly, an addon for BuildCraft Mod, which extends the Pipe-System with Item, Fluid and Energy Routing Mechanics. Logistics Pipes features complete support for Thermal Dynamics, to the point where you can use Itemducts almost Everywhere! Additionally Logistics Pipes integrates with many other Mods, for example Thermal Expansion, Not Enough Items, Applied Energistics 2, and many more. It utilises and extends a variety of other Mods Capabilities.
How to install Logistics Pipes Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Logistics Pipes Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Logistics-Pipes-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 3.1 MB