Lithos – Core Resource Pack 1.12/1.11.2 for Minecraft earned it’s respect through obviousness, consistency, and beauty. Being a collection of textures, giving Minecraft a whole new meaning. The pack contains many pleasant textures and sounds. Everything should be instantly recognizable to those familiar with default textures, or the real thing. Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos. Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style.
How to install Lithos – Core Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Lithos – Core Resource Pack Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.8.9: Lithos-Core-1.8_2.zip – 19.6 MB
for Minecraft 1.9.4: Lithos-Core-1.9-S_2.zip – 15.1 MB
for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2: Lithos-Core v1.15 for 1.12x.zip – 46.7 MB