Lithos Core 32x – Complete Resource Pack Features:
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods -the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
How to install Lithos Core 32x – Complete Resource Pack:
- Download Lithos Core 32x resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!
Lithos Core 32x – Complete Resource Pack Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.8.X: Lithos-Core-1.8.zip – 19.6 MB
for Minecraft 1.9.X: Lithos-Core-1.9-S.zip – 15.1 MB
for Minecraft 1.10.X: Lithos-Core 1.06 for 1.9x and 1.10x.zip – 36.4 MB