Ever since 1.7.10 came and went, models have been a lot harder. Beyond that, there’s things that have never been easy or simple to do in modding. GUIs take a ton of manual effort, and tile saving and packets are manual effort all the way down. However, LibrarianLib 1.10.2 makes all these things easier.
Here’s a quick overview of the major things we help with:
- Generating models that aren’t there (can be turned off)
- Automatic registration of item colors, models, statemappers, and all other things related to models
- Automatically syncs tileentity fields and packet fields marked with @Save (some setup may be required)
- A GUI library that allows very easy construction and design of GUIs
How to install LibrarianLib:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
LibrarianLib Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: LibrarianLib-1.10.2.jar – 1.5 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: LibrarianLib-1.11.2.jar – 1.7 MB