Level Up HP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods adds RPG style HP upgrades. As you kill mobs, you will gain HP-XP, which will eventually give you additional hearts of health. Players can use the /hp command to check their HP-LVL progress. The mod is designed with mod packs and servers in mind, so it’s fully configurable. You can configure the starting and maximum HP, the HP-XP requirements to level up, the HP-XP penalty on death, whether to reset HP-LVL on death, and more. There’s also the /luhp command, which allows ops to manage HP-XP and HP-LVL for all players.
How to install Level Up HP Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and ShadowMC.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Level Up HP Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11: Level-Up-HP-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 50 KB