Legends of Craft Mod 1.7.10 adds in almost everything (dungeons, mobs, weapons, shields, blocks, items) from Zelda games to Minecraft. Especially the following popular Zelda games:
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Zelda: Four Swords
- Zelda: Minish Cap
- Zelda: Link’s Awakening
- Zelda: A Link to the Past/A Link between Worlds
- Zelda: I/II
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Play with friends, together, battle monsters and bosses, find loot, explore dungeons, adventure together and save Hyrule.
The Hero Of Legend; always saved the land from Ganon (dorf), from generation to generation, reincarnation after the other. Being reborn every hundred years. The Princess of Hyrule and The Hero of Legend and Hyrule bested Ganon mutliple times. However, one generation, the hero wasn’t reborn, and Zelda was on her own against Ganon. Not knowing the hero wouldn’t come. Zelda fled from the evil clutches of Ganon, yet, Ganon sent his dark magic after her, to kill her. Hyrule, was then destroyed by Ganon… Sealed away by the goddess Hylia, Hyrule came to an end. With only a bland field, with broken structures and no sign of a hero nor a princess. With Ganon now sealed away for another 100 years, Hyrule was at peace, for now… But with no hero, what would happen if he returned? 100 years after, another Princess of Hyrule was born, Hyrule got rebuilt, and there was no sign of Ganon, yet. And yet, still no sign of a hero. This, is when the player comes in, tested by the goddess Hylia, they were chosen. This, is where it all begins.
Master Sword (True Form)
Hero’s Shield – WW
Wooden Shield – PH
Shield – ST
Bow – OoT
Octorok – Zelda I
Navi – OoT
Hammer – ALBW
Rupee (Red) – All Zelda Games
Key – TP (To be used on dungeon doors)
Lens of Truth – OoT, MM
Chest – OoT
Chest – MM
Pot – WW
Crate – OoT, MM, WW
How to install Legends of Craft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Legends of Craft Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Legends-of-Craft-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 3.8 MB