Last Days Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft was first started by Doku (creator of the ever popular RPG pack). Doku began this pack with the essential land-scape defining textures (Dirt, Grass, Stone, water, trees, etc.) but did not have time to do much more before discontinuing the pack. Last Days will bring you the atmosphere of an apocalypse, dark and creepy. Your half-ruined city will now look amazing with this Pack onboard.
How to install Last Days Resource Pack:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.