Labyrinths API builds upon the Plans API allowing you to join multiple structures together to create a labyrinth.
Labyrinths comes with 3 pre-configured styles:
- Knot – the labyrinth is highly clustered together with few hallways and has the largest number of levels.
- Hydra – the labyrinth has more long hallways and has a medium number of levels.
- Sprawl – is a mix of knot and hydra and only 1-3 levels.
Labyrinths comes with 4 pre-configured sizes:
How to install Labyrinths API:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Labyrinths API Download Link:
For 1.8: Labyrinths-API-1.8.jar – 2.3 MB