This mod adds a few villagers and makes things more expensive.
- Wooden coin
- Stone coin
- Copper coin
- Iron coin
- Silver coin
- Gold coin
- Diamond coin
Industrilal Villager type 1
Industrilal Villager type 2
Industrilal Villager type 3
Diamond Fishing Rod
Diamond Fising Rod – can catch wooden, stone and Copper coins.
- One Stone coin <=> nine Wooden coin
- One Copper coin <=> nine Stone coin
- One Iron coin <=> nine Copper coin
- One Silver coin <=> nine Iron coin
- One Gold coin <=> nine Silver coin
- One Diamond coin <=> nine Gold coin
Mod change craft:
(see modlevel parameter)
- Iron Wand from Thamcraft
- JetPack, Electric JetPack, Water MIll, Solar Panel, Wind Mill
- This Block/item can to buy from Villagers.
- Coins can to get from trading with villagers or fishing diamond fishing rod.
- IronChest/Backpack Villagers can appear if ironchest and/or backpack mods installed only.
- Industrial 2 Villagers can appear if industrial mod installed only.
- 0 – enable all craft
- 1 – disable craft Iron Wand from Thaumcraft
- 2 – disable craft Water MIll, Solar Panel, Wind Mill
- 4 – disable craft JetPack
- 8 – disable craft Electric JetPack
- All constants may be combine (15(default) – disable all craft)
- Villager true/false – enable/disable vanila villager
- Villageri true/false – enable/disable IC2 villager
- Villagers true/false – enable/disable IrinChest villager
- Fishingcopper 2 – chance copper coin (in third group)
- Fishingstone 1 – chance stone coin (in second group)
- Fishingwood 5 – chance wooden coin (in first group)
How to install Kwasti Villagers Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Kwasti Villagers Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.2: Kwasti-Villagers-Mod-1.7.2.jar – 70 KB
For 1.7.10: Kwasti-Villagers-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 70 KB