The goal of Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is to provide players with a special thing, Blacksmithing Mod as well as world experiences to use the tools and items. The mod adds forging of iron ore into ingots via the Crucible Method. Forging of tools is via anvil and hammer. Movement of hot items is through tools. A large portion of the interactive items and blocks are models and look great.
Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod also adds tool upgrading as well as custom weapons. The weapons are low vert-count models which look excellent in all perspectives.
How to install Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Kitsu’s ForgeCraft Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Forgecraft-1.0.0.jar – 39 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: ForgeCraft-1.1.2.jar – 172 KB