Kindred Legacy Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds new mobs, including tamables, that combines ideas from different places to create a new idea. Designed to complement vanilla Minecraft play, the mod adds a splash of hostile mobs to spice up a player’s adventure. Okami Umbreon, Demon Vulpix, and Snow Sorceress Braixen are a few of the mobs that await in Kindred Legacy.
Kindred Legacy is the spiritual descendant of the modification, PokémonMD: Undaunted Heroes, a mod that added over 40 mobs and many items. This mod is expected to become what PokémonMD was but for newer versions of Minecraft.
Some mobs feature among the highest quality animation in Minecraft while staying true to the game’s blocky design so a player can play in style.
With enough resources, players can add a tamable to fight by their side. Upgradable, easy to transport around, and difficult to lose forever, Kindred Legacy tamables offer a high quality mob to do the player’s bidding.
The mod adds no world generation content and uses the Biome Dictionary for mob spawns, making Kindred Legacy easy to add to an already existing world.
How to install Kindred Legacy Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Kindred Legacy Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Kindred-Legacy-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 4.1 MB