Keep Hunger Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds Tinker’s Construct feature back. And even more configurable features.
- Keep Hunger.
- Keep Experience.
- Config (In Game and in file).
- Eating Cooldown on respawn.
- No XP dropping.
- Hunger Saving (respawn with the same amount of hunger)
- Experience Saving (respawn with the same amount of experience)
- Eating Cooldown (on respawn player will get no appetite effect with defined time in 2nd eating cooldown option)
- Minimal Food Value (if enabled player who died will respawn with the specified amount of food, only if he is at or under that value)
- Saturation Saving (respawn with the same amount of saturation)
- No Appetite: When you have the effect you will not be able to eat any food or drink milk.
How to install Keep Hunger Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Keep Hunger Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.0: Keep-Hunger-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 281 KB