Many mods begin to add special banners into the game and nobody seems to know that. With Just Enough Pattern Banners Mod 1.10.2 you can see in JEI which items you can use to make pattern banners.
Example in JEI (Vanilla items)
Example in JEI (Shapes Pattern)
Example in JEI (Immersive Engineering items)
How to install Just Enough Pattern Banners Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Just Enough Items Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just Enough Pattern Banners Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Just-Enough-Pattern-Banners-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 26 KB