Just Another Crafting Bench Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods adds one new block: the JACB Crafting Table which acts like a normal crafting bench except that it will store the contents of the crafting grid when you close it. That’s it. That’s all it does.
It can be created either by a straight swap with a vanilla crafting bench (default), or by combining a crafting bench with a chest (configurable in the configs).
How to install Just Another Crafting Bench Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just Another Crafting Bench Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Just-Another-Crafting-Bench-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 16 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Just-Another-Crafting-Bench-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 19 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Just-Another-Crafting-Bench-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 19 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Just-Another-Crafting-Bench-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 19 KB