jtrent238’s Hammer Mod 1.7.10 adds new 55 Hammers for every ore in the game, even ores from other mods.
Just replace the diamonds with the type of hammer you want to craft. Hammers such as Copper Hammer requires another mod for the material to craft.
How to install jtrent238’s Hammer Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
jtrent238’s Hammer Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: jtrent238s-Hammer-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 113 KB