Item Blacklist Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods blocks the use of items and blocks in the specified dimensions. Op’s are still able to use them! Easy to use and edit. Everything can be done via ingame commands. You need to install this on the client and the server.
- Locked item: This holds the contraband in a nullifying shell! They shall use it no more.
/blockitem (also /itemblacklist or /blacklist): Base command. Will give you all the available options.
- ban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Bans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- unban [dim list] [item[:*:meta]] – Unbans the item. (Defaults to the item you are holding and the dimension you are in.)
- list [dim:player] – Lists all the banned items sorted by dimension. (Defaults to all dimensions.)
- unpack [player] – Removes items from the banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
- pack [player] – Puts items back into banned item container. (Defaults to you.)
The main command, it has an ingame help. (
How to install Item Blacklist Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Item Blacklist Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Item-Blacklist-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 40 KB
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: Item-Blacklist-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 42 KB