Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9 allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
- Updated to MC 1.7.2/1.7.10 (With many internal changes to support the update)
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work due to the new ID handling.
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.2: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.6.2
For 1.6.4: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.6.4
For 1.7.2: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.7.2
For 1.7.10: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.7.10
For 1.8: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.8
For 1.8.9: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 221 KB
For 1.9.4: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 225 KB