Inventory Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods allows you to easily manage your inventory, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will make you gain a massive amount of time!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
- Updated to MC 1.7.2/1.7.10 (With many internal changes to support the update)
- Use ID names, instead on numerical IDs for blocks/items in config files.
- Messages during the loading process will now display as chat messages the first time you load a game.
- Rule-based sorting should no longer freeze the game in specific situations.
- Using IDs in custom rules may or may not work due to the new ID handling.
How to install Inventory Tweaks Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Inventory Tweaks Mod Download Links:
For 1.6.2: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.6.2
For 1.6.4: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.6.4
For 1.7.2: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.7.2
For 1.7.10: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.7.10
For 1.8: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.8
For 1.8.9: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.8.9.jar – 221 KB
For 1.9.4: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 225 KB
For 1.10.2: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 225 KB
For 1.11: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.11.jar – 231 KB
For 1.11.2: Inventory-Tweaks-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 231 KB