Integrated Tunnels Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods transfers items, fluids and energy over your Integrated Dynamics networks. This mod adds 3 part types for the different transport types, namely Importers, Exporters and Interfaces. Like Integrated Dynamics, this mod is fully compatible with MCMultiPart. Regarding energy, it can transfer Forge Energy, Tesla and RF.
You can use ID logic to configure filters, which can be as complex as you desire. “I want to send 3 enchantable pickaxes with a damage value less than 10 to this chest every tick” or “I want to fill this tank until it has 1000mB of oil, but only when my machine is working and if I have less than 10 iron ingots in this chest” No problem! Integrated Tunnels can do that for you, and it will do it efficiently as well!
Importers (blue) always try to pull from a target, to Interfaces (white) in the same network.
How to install Integrated Tunnels Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Cyclops Core, Common Capabilities Mod and Integrated Dynamics Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Integrated Tunnels Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Integrated-Tunnels-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 249 KB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Integrated-Tunnels-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 249 KB