Integrated Dynamics Mod for Minecarft 1.11.2 Mods is a mod which requires you to build networks for complex automation and system integration. It is a mix between bundled redstone, BuildCraft gates and Applied Energistics-style networks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Cyclops Core and Common Capabilities Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Integrated Dynamics Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Integrated-Dynamics-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 2.4 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Integrated-Dynamics-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 2.6 MB
For Minecraft 1.11.2: Integrated-Dynamics-Mod-1.11.2.jar – 2.5 MB