Inductive Automation Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods contains a lot of machines and tools that can help with big building projects. This mod is a survival mode or can be used to automate resource farming and do other stuffs:
- The automatic builder can build nearly any possible structure for you automatically (very complicated ones may require Computercraft and/or multiple processes).
- The automatic miner digs out configurable cuboid areas (can be theoretically any shape when controlled with Computercraft) so its uses are not just limitted to mining ores.
- A farm can be used to automate planting and harvesting of wheat, trees and other plants (not limitted to plants, it can theoretically “plant” and harvest anything it is told to).
- There are also machines for pumping or filling fluids, crafting, more efficient ore process, faster smelting or even moving entire parts of the world.
- This mod also provides an efficient item and fluid transport system, as well as its own electric energy which is needed to power most machines. It can be produced in multiple ways (fuel, lava, biomass, solarpanels) and there is also a bidirectional energy converter for Redstone Flux (most common energy used in other mods). Energy can be also converted into antimatter which can be used to store huge amounts of energy or to create big explosions and it is also needed for some crafting recipes.
- There are also many convenient tools (portable crafting, furnace, item storage, teleporter, electric tools, …), some very powerfull end game items, new materials, fluids and crafting recipes as well as many other things like portals or an electric powered anti-grieving-system.
Automated Redstone Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: InductiveAutomation-1.7.10-3.7.3.jar – 948 KB
For Minecraft 1.8.9: InductiveAutomation-1.8.9-4.2.3.jar – 1.1 MB
For Minecraft 1.9: InductiveAutomation-1.9-5.0.1.jar – 1.1 MB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: InductiveAutomation-1.9.4-5.1.1.jar – 1.1 MB
For Minecraft 1.10.2: InductiveAutomation-1.10.2-5.2.0.jar – 1.1 MB