Some people say that this minigame is like chess… so let’s just call this for 2-4 players chess.
..no wait that would be wrong because this isn’t chess, this is Imperium map.
Imperium map is a small chess-like minigame about getting your king into the middle.
How to play:
This game is a turn based game. When it’s your turn, you can move or attack with one of your units. There are 3 different units:
The objective in this minigame is to:
1. By getting your king into the middle.
2. Have the last king standing
Sounds easy right? it isn’t:
A unit dies if someone moves to its tile. And if your king dies you will be out of the game!
Your units can’t get past trees. And if you get a knight into the middle for the first time, you can move a tree to under one of your units and kill an enemy unit. A unit in a tree can’t die! but if a unit comes down from a tree it will be able to die again.
Nw there is one last thing to say:
How to install Imperium Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!