Immersive Integration Mod 1.7.10 adds various new blocks and items to extend the mod integration of Immersive Engineering Mod.
- ME Wire Connector to connect 8 channels in the Applied Energistics 2 system
- ME Dense Wire Connector to connect 32 channels in the Applied Energistics 2 system
- Fluix Wire Coil to connect ME Wire Connectors
- Dense Wire Coil to connect ME Dense Wire Connectors
- Wooden Post Extension to place on wooden posts for more connections
- Steel Trapdoor similar to regular trapdoor. Can be activated with Redstone
- Redstone Wire Connector used to connect redstone signals. Has 16 color channels that can be applied.
- Redstone Wire Coil to connect Redstone Wire Connectors
How to install Immersive Integration Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Immersive Engineering Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Integration Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Immersive-Integration-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 295 KB