Welcome to The Illusion Bot Adventure Map 1.11.2 for Minecraft.
You are kidnapped by an evil bot, known as BOT-5006. He has one goal: destroying the planet, but only if humans are worthless.
You don’t know who you are, or how you got here. But there is one thing you do know: you need to proof that humans aren’t worthless.
Complete the tests this evil bot has set up for you, and proof that humans aren’t worthless! But be aware: walls will appear and disappear, rooms will change and turn upside down. And remember: Fail 2 tests, and the world is doomed.
Can you save the world?
- The map is single player only!
- Use the default resource pack!
The map has 3 different endings: bad, neutral and good. It took me around 30 hours to build this map, and I put a lot of effort into this! So a comment is appreciated! The playtime is around 15 minutes for the bad ending, 20 minutes for the neutral ending and 25 minutes for the good ending. And yes, BOT-5006 is inspired from PAMA in Minecraft: story mode
How to install The Illusion Bot Adventure Map:
- Download The-Illusion-Bot.zip file.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!