Iguanas Tinker Tweaks Mod 1.7.10 adds a slower progression through the earlygame, and tool-leveling which awards random bonus modifiers on levelups. However the biggest part of Iguana Tweaks is that it allows to adapt many many properties of the game. This is an addon for Tinkers’ Construct Mod.
- The mod is separated into different, deactivatable modules
- The Modules can be found in IguanaTinkerTweakss config folder in the Modules.cfg
- The detailed configs for the modules can be found in the main.cfg
- Random bonuses on levelup
- Bonus modifiers on levelup
- Mining Level tooltip
Pickaxe Mining Level Boosting
- Pickaxes can gain a mining level
- Pickaxes gain xp for the mining level like they do for regular levelups
- Pickaxes start with 1 harvest level less, therefore have to be “mining leveled up” to reach full effectiveness
- MobHeads can be used as modifiers to instantly boost the mining level
- Exchanging the tool head removes the mob head and substract a bit of mining xp
Tool Part Swapping
- Allows to exchange a part of a tool with a new one
- If configured, this may cost a percentage of your tool XP or mining level XP
- Tool must be fully repaired to swap parts
- Adds additional mobheads
- Gives heads a base drop chance (5%)
- Allows to configure head drop chance and Beheading effectiveness
Harvest Level/Material Tweaks
- New mining level Progression
- Changes Mining/Harvest Level of materials and blocks
- Adapts Tinker Tool Materials to the new progression (changes some stats). Mostly earlylevel materials.
- Creates a slower progression through the tiers (Wood < Flint < Copper < Iron < Bronze < Steel/Diamond < Obsidian < Ardite < Cobalt < Manyullyn)
- Change durability/speed % of all tools
- Emerald/Diamond Modifier only give durability
- Emerald/Diamond can be applied to a bronze pickaxe to increase its mining level to a steel equivalent! Without a steel pickaxe, this is the only way of getting to obsidian.
- ExtraTiC Support with adjusted Mining Levels
- Made from clay, must be burnt in a furnace first
- Can transport water, lava, milk and all TConstruct liquids
- Break when used to transport a hot material like lava
- Add Flint Recipe (Shapeless, default 3 Gravel)
- Remove Gravel Flint Drop
- Remove Stone Torch recipe
- Disallow Stone Tools
- Disable Non-TiC-Tools being able to harvest blocks. They can still be used for crafting this way. BonusChest Tools are replaced with tinker tools.
- The option to also disable non-TiC Bows and Swords and Weapons in general. And Hoes.
- Allow Tool-repair in crafting grid
- Burn part used to cast a metal-cast
- Reusable toolparts in the Part Builder
- More expensive Silky Cloth, Silky Jewel
- Flux modifier takes 2 Modifiers
- Amount how often a tool can be repaired is limitable
- The materials parts can be made out of are restricted
- All non-metals can only be used for a few parts
- Patterns have tooltips which parts are allowed
This module is for all you config wranglers out there: It allows you to change nearly everything. It has several components. First off, to use this module you have to go to the modules.cfg and set it to true. Then start minecraft once to generate the configs. Each part of this module generates two files: a Default-file to use for copying and reference, and an Override-file containing the actual changes. The files themselves contain more information on how to use them. You can do the following things:
- Block-Override: set the harvestlevel and tool required for any block
- BonusModifier-Override: Change the weights and the impact of actions for modifiers, as well as which modifiers are considered useful for the UsefulModifiers config option.
- Material-Override: Change the stats of any tool material. Also allows to additionaly give materials different leveling-speed.
- Tool-Override: Allows to change the harvest level of any tool
- Material-Override: Allows to override stats of tinker materials
- HarvestLevelName-Override: Allows to change the names of harvest levels
Iguana Tinker Tweaks adds some commands to make your config work easier.
- /leveluptool [player]: Levels the tool up to the next normal/mining level.
- /toolxp [player] xp: Increases the tool xp by the given amount.
- /dumpTools: Dumps all tools items it can find into a file to use for the Overwrite module.
- /dumpOredict: Dumps all oredict entries into a file.
How to install Iguanas Tinker Tweaks Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Iguanas Tinker Tweaks Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Iguanas-Tinker-Tweaks-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 417 KB