Instead of finding buttons, how about levers?
There is 15+ minutes of gameplay packed into Hidden Lever Map, coming from the amount of research it took me to actually get command block codes, I think it turned out really well.
Hopefully you guys will enjoy! -BRIAN MYERS-
How to install Hidden Lever Map:
- Download Hidden-Lever-Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!