Hermitron Mod for Minecarft 1.10.2 Mods is a Minecraft mod that mimics the mini game RENDOG created on the HermitCraft vanilla server during season 4. Where you need to find and collect Hermitrons that spawn in the world. It spawns small boxes around your minecraft world that you can collect and complete sets with.
There are 10 tribes, from tribe 0 to tribe 9. On each tribe there are 3 common Hermitrons, 3 uncommon ones, 2 rare and 1 mythic. You complete a set by placing one of each on a Hermitron Pedestal and selecting the Complete Set action. For each set you complete, you get 5 Hermitron Points.
Play with your friends to see who gets the more points, use a Hermitro Scoreboard block to check for players score.
How to install Hermitron Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Hermitron Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.10.2: Hermitron-Mod-1.10.2.jar – 490 KB