Headcrumbs Mod for Minecarft 1.9.4 Mods adds in mobs heads, youtuber heads, and statues. This mod allows all mobs to now drop their heads. These can be displayed or worn on your head. This mos is also compatible with a bunch of other popular mods! Another big feature is that Youtuber heads can be found in chests. These can be turned into statues for display. With the config, ANY Minecrafters head can be added.
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- Most of Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- All the Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- Most of the Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- All of Lycanite’s Mobs
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- You can, of course, remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly if you have this mod installed. You can disable this in the configs. You can also disable only the vanilla head drops and keep the new ones added by this mod.
- Heads will also drop off of any entity killed by a charged creeper. I’d recommend turning either this or the random drops off to keep it consistent. Both are on by default.
- You can also make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks! (You can change what block in the configs, the default is clay)
Headcrumbs Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: Headcrumbs-Mod-1.7.10.jar – 105 KB
For Minecraft 1.9.4: Headcrumbs-Mod-1.9.4.jar – 286 KB