Harry Potter Spells Mod 1.7.10 adds over 40 spells and voice recognition for them. There are wands, broomsticks, custom GUIs and more. You can speak or type in your spells and duel other players with several offensive, defensive, and other spells!
- Accio: Summons all the items around you to your inventory
- Aguamenti: Summons water or extinguishes things that are on fire
- Alarte Ascendare: Lifts mobs high up into the air
- Alohomora: Opens doors
- Anapneo: Replenishes your breath underwater
- Apparate: Teleports you to wherever you are looking at
- Ascendio: Lifts you slowly up into the air, cast again to stop
- Avada Kedavra: Kills your target
- Avifors: Turns things into birds
- Avis: Summons a bird
- Bombarda: Creates an explosion
- Confringo: Creates a fiery explosion
- Crucio: Harms your target immensely without killing them
- Defodio: Mines blocks
- Depulso: Drops your inventory on the ground
- Diffindo: Cuts your target’s armor off
- Duro: Turns blocks into stone
- Episkey: Heals injuries
- Expecto Patronum: Summons a patronus (Each player has a unique patronus)
- Expelliarmus: Disarms your target
- Expulso: Sends mobs flying away
- Fera Verto: Turns your target into a glass bottle
- Finite Incantatem: Dispels all negative effects from you
- Flipendo: Knocks back your target
- Fumos: Summons smoke
- Glisseo: Solidifies liquids
- Herbivicus: Grows plants and grass
- Homenum Revelio: Reveals all players around you
- Imperio: Allows you to see your target’s inventory
- Incendio: Summons fire
- Lumos: Creates a light at the tip of your wand
- Lumos Maxima: Creates a floating light cube
- Melofors: Puts a pumpkin on your target’s head
- Multicolorfors: Randomly colors your leather armor (If you are wearing it)
- Nox: Extinguishes Lumos
- Obliviate: Temporarily makes your target not attack anyone
- Obscuro: Blinds your target
- Orchideous: Summons flowers
- Petrificus Totalus: Immobilizes your target
- Portus: Creates a portkey, with the coordinates you enter, that will teleport you between your destination and its original position
- Protego: Temporarily gives you a shield that protects from almost any spell
- Refulgens: Summons a randomized firework
- Stupefy: Knocks back and harms your target
- Wingardium Leviosa: Moves your target in front of you and lets you control it until cast again
When you first spawn, you get a wand. Press X to open the spell menu. Type in the first few letters of your desired spell and click the spell in the list below. Press C to activate speaking. Once the microphone appears, say the spell you want to cast. Press Z to cast your current spell, which is displayed in the bottom left corner.
Press H to view a spell tree. Here you can learn new spells and increase your knowledge of the spells you know. Just click on a spell to learn it. All spells cost 10 experience levels to learn. Knowledge determines how consistently you can cast a spell. If you do not succeed in casting a spell, “Fizzle” will show up in chat. As you level up your knowledge, your chances of fizzling decrease. The maximum level of knowledge (At which you will never fizzle) is 2 knowledge levels for simple spells and 3 knowledge levels for complicated spells (The spells with the spiked corners and yellow names).
The Dark Arts require that you craft a Dark Book. To learn a Dark Arts curse, you must have a Dark Book in your inventory and the normal amount of XP levels. To cast Dark Arts curses, you must have a Dark Heart, which is acquired by killing creepers. Dark Wards can be placed to prevent the casting of any Dark Arts curses within 8 blocks of it.
Skill levels affected many spells’ abilities. You gain one skill point for a spell when you cast that spell. When you have 35 skill points, you will level up your skill for that spell. The maximum skill level is 6. Many spells do more damage or knock back or are more effective at higher skill levels. You can see your skill for the selected spell in the tooltip of your wand.
Dark Arts Book
Wand (in case you lose the one that you get when you spawn):
How to install Harry Potter Spells Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Harry Potter Spells Mod Download Link:
For Minecraft 1.7.10: hpspells-1.7.10-1.0-universal.jar – 86.2 MB